Founded in 1985, the International System has earned a reputation of a professional, top-of-the-line Pageant.
Miss Texas International is open to unmarried ladies age 19 to 29 as of July 1st of the competition year. We uplift young women who want to excel in their lives and make a difference in their communities. We celebrate your energy and your commitment to challenge yourself.
The 2016 Miss Texas Pageant will take place Sunday, April 10th, at 4 p.m., at the Granville Arts Center in the Dallas, Texas, Metropolitan Area. The winner of the Miss Texas Pageant will represent Texas in the 2016 Miss International Pageant in Florida.
Contestants compete in 4 areas of competition:
Interview (40% of score)
Interviews will be conducted between 5 judges and the contestant. Each contestant will have 5 minutes with each judge. No political or religious questions allowed. Each contestant will need to have a platform for which she will speak on during her year, if selected Miss Texas International. Dress for interview is business attire.
Evening Gown (20% of score)
Each contestant will wear her own personal choice of evening gown. Each contestant will be judged on grace, poise and elegance in Evening Wear.
Fitness Wear (20% of score)
Each contestant will wear the official fitness wear of the Miss International Organization. Each contestant will be judged on being physically fit, energetic, and healthy.
Fun Fashion Wear (20% of score)
This segment of the competition is designed to allow each contestant express her own personal sense of style. Each Contestant will wear her own personal choice of fashion wear, but, it must be approved by the state office, with a photo of the selection.
Rules and Regulations
The following are the official rules and regulations of Miss International. Contestants must read and adhere to the following rules and regulations in order to participate in the Miss International program. To be eligible as a contestant:
- Contestant must be a minimum of 19 years of age and no older than 29 years of age by July, 1st of competition year.
- Contestant must be of good health & moral character.
- Contestant must be single, never have been married, nor given birth to a child.
- Contestant must never have been convicted of a felony crime.
- Contestant vying for a state title must be a U.S. citizen.
- A contestant may be selected to participate as a delegate "at-large" if there is no competition in her area, state / region or country.
- Contestant will be subject to a registration or sponsor fee.
- Contestant must never have nor will she during her reign pose for any photography, video or film associated with nudity or pornography. Nor has she ever or is presently involved with any type of employment involving partial or full nudity.
- Any contestant and/or family member or guest showing less than sportsman like behavior will lead to the disqualification of the contestant. No refund will be given under these circumstances.
- All decisions of judges at the Local, State / lnternational and National level are final and irrevocable.
- Contestant agrees to abide by all rules and regulations of the Regional, State and International competitions.
- Contestant will permit Miss International and their licensees the right to use contestant's photograph for publicity purposes in connection with all Miss International competitions.
- Contestant will permit Miss International and their licensees to televise live or by use of film or videotape any portion or all of the competition.
- Contestant understands that Miss International reserves the right to change the dates & location of the Miss International National pageant. Contestant understands that if selected a winner of her competition, that for one year her professional affairs, as said winner, will be under the sole management of Miss International and /or their licensees and that she will not give any written or oral endorsements commercially, without the expressed permission of said same. Contestant further acknowledges that all rights for any appearances, endorsements, speaking engagements, acting roles, etc. resulting from winning or being a contestant in any regional, state or international competition affiliated with Miss International shall belong exclusively to same. These rules and regulations are subject to modification, as needed, without prior notnotice. Pageant reserves the right to make said modifications at its sole discretion.